General Admissions & OTCAS Georgia State University (GSU) Interview M/OT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think they said expect to hear about 6-8 weeks after the interview, it’s only been a little over 5 weeks... I do keep checking my email though hoping there will be at least something
yea that's what they told me after my interview was over! They said that because of COVID a lot has slowed down in the office and it's hard for them to get back to students very fast. They said not to worry though even it takes over a month or so. Everything just has been backed up and because the holiday season just ended everyone is still trying to get back into the grind of things.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
but yes I feel yall. It's very stressful cause you just want to know already as to what is happening.

Besides applying to Georgia State have any of you guys applied to other programs in Georgia?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to Augusta and Brenau!
So did i! Did you hear back from them yet? I know Brenau told me they would tell us in February but im getting really impatient. And augusta just hasn't said anything back at all! Have you heard anything?

I got waitlisted as well. Well on the bright side at least we heard back if anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
When does everyone who got waitlisted think we will start to hear back?

Has anyone who has been accepted gotten any more information??
Haven't received any new info. When I emailed Dr. Podolski to ask about something else, she said they would likely be sending more information out in early February.

When does everyone who got waitlisted think we will start to hear back?
Hey did you get a letter from Augusta yet? About your decision? I got mine in the mail today and was wondering if you did as well since you applied.

has anybody been taking off the waitlist?? have any of you guys heard back?? Im getting really anxious and I don't know weather to lose hope at this point or not. It's already the end of February and March will be here soon. And they said they would notify us by April 1st. So i don't know how this will all pan out. Anybody know anything whatsoever?

has anybody been taking off the waitlist?? have any of you guys heard back?? Im getting really anxious and I don't know weather to lose hope at this point or not. It's already the end of February and March will be here soon. And they said they would notify us by April 1st. So i don't know how this will all pan out. Anybody know anything whatsoever?
I haven’t heard anything either!

omg tha is fantastic!!!!! I haven't heard anything back yet so I don't know.

So since I haven't heard back yet is it safe to assume that they have everyone in this year's cohort and I won't be getting in this year?

new people keep showing up in our cohort group chat saying they just got accepted so it seems the waitlist is still moving some! I wouldn’t 100% lose hope!

thanks for letting me know!!! It's just that its hard not especially since we are at the end of the month so it's hard to know what's going to happen and such!

new people keep showing up in our cohort group chat saying they just got accepted so it seems the waitlist is still moving some! I wouldn’t 100% lose hope!
If I asked them what my number was on the waiting list would they tell me?

Hey guys! i got an email saying that Georgia State extended their waitlist for another 2 weeks or so and we had the option of accepting or not. Do you guys have people who are still declining their spot on the wait list? Are there still people being added? What is exactly happening?