1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

georgia state?

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by scrcc9, May 27, 2008.

1. scrcc9

Post Doc
    Hi,

I would liek to know what are the options for Georgia state?i AM PLANNIN TO GIVE nbde but was wondering if anyone knows if there is nay dental school or advance standing program in or near GA?If i go for advance standing program in other state can i practice in georgia state?
    thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. soparu

2+ Year Member

4. scrcc9

Post Doc
    thanks for ur reply but i have heard that they do not allow foreign graduate.

5. elto

elto Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

6. olddentist

5+ Year Member

Dentist
    I live in Atlanta
    there is only one Dental school here in Atlanta , and they dont have any thing for you to get licensed in GA .....
    they have resedency but GA board doesnt accept that .they recognize the program only wich is not available here

7. mary99

mary99 New Member
    5+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hi, I also live in Atlanta and I am studing for Part I,.....If yo are also studing for Part I and if you are interesting in sharing information about it,...study together etc,...please let me know,...

mary