georgia state?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scrcc9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I would liek to know what are the options for Georgia state?i AM PLANNIN TO GIVE nbde but was wondering if anyone knows if there is nay dental school or advance standing program in or near GA?If i go for advance standing program in other state can i practice in georgia state?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

thanks for ur reply but i have heard that they do not allow foreign graduate.

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in Atlanta
there is only one Dental school here in Atlanta , and they dont have any thing for you to get licensed in GA .....
they have resedency but GA board doesnt accept that .they recognize the program only wich is not available here

I live in Atlanta
there is only one Dental school here in Atlanta , and they dont have any thing for you to get licensed in GA .....
they have resedency but GA board doesnt accept that .they recognize the program only wich is not available here

Hi, I also live in Atlanta and I am studing for Part I,.....If yo are also studing for Part I and if you are interesting in sharing information about it,...study together etc,...please let me know,...

mary