Georgia Tech is representin'!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mosfet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
GO YELLOW JACKETS!!!!!!!

I KNEW I WILL ONE DAY BE A PROUD HELLUVA ENGINEER.........

BRING IT ON.........DUKE, UCONN, JABRONI.......DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS!!! WE WILL OPEN UP A CAN OF WHUPASSSSS

Members don't see this ad.

good solid game fellas, with that kind of 3pt shooting youll dominate duke or u conn. I still was rooting for eddie sutton to win one =/. And plus rumors of having no class of on monday were making me really emotional during the whole game :D, if being a cowboy isnt enough.

Tonight, I drink to all the good fellows from far and near

Members don't see this ad :)
Well..........It looks like we are going to be playing UCONN........Can't wait for Monday night.

At least Tech didn't lose by double digits... though UConn basically fell asleep after leading by 25.

That was just cold, hard domination. The ACC will be back next year, though, no doubt!

GA Tech has some pretty good players, i'm suprised UConn dominated like that, it seemed that GTech tried to force a lot of their possessions. They'll be back next year for sure.

Originally posted by mosfet
GO YELLOW JACKETS!!!!!!!

I KNEW I WILL ONE DAY BE A PROUD HELLUVA ENGINEER.........

BRING IT ON.........DUKE, UCONN, JABRONI.......DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS!!! WE WILL OPEN UP A CAN OF WHUPASSSSS

Unfortunately that can was aimed at your face. And unfortunately, Duke-UConn did seem like the true finals game.