Georgia Tech is representin'!!!!!!!!

mosfet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2003
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    GO YELLOW JACKETS!!!!!!!

I KNEW I WILL ONE DAY BE A PROUD HELLUVA ENGINEER.........

BRING IT ON.........DUKE, UCONN, JABRONI.......DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS!!! WE WILL OPEN UP A CAN OF WHUPASSSSS

freesolo

15+ Year Member
    Aug 28, 2003
      good solid game fellas, with that kind of 3pt shooting youll dominate duke or u conn. I still was rooting for eddie sutton to win one =/. And plus rumors of having no class of on monday were making me really emotional during the whole game :D, if being a cowboy isnt enough.

About the Ads

Gleevec

Peter, those are Cheerios
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Nov 24, 2002
        Originally posted by mosfet
        GO YELLOW JACKETS!!!!!!!

I KNEW I WILL ONE DAY BE A PROUD HELLUVA ENGINEER.........

BRING IT ON.........DUKE, UCONN, JABRONI.......DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS!!! WE WILL OPEN UP A CAN OF WHUPASSSSS

Unfortunately that can was aimed at your face. And unfortunately, Duke-UConn did seem like the true finals game.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.