get a life

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcat

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was first introduced to this website a few weeks ago by a friend who is applying to dental school. He told me there was some useful information here that could help me in the whole application process, so I checked it out and found that he was totally wrong. I couldn't believe what I was reading, people discussing what color of suits to wear and sob stories about friendships ending because of MCAT scores. How ridiculous is that. Can't you people get a life. Maybe if you spent more time doing something useful instead of wasting your time on this silly website you wouldn't be so concerned about getting into medical school. Anyway, I thought I would let you all know that you are wasting your time with this garbage.

Members don't see this ad.

so what color suit do you wear?

later TROLL. We didn't make you come on here and post.

Peace

Members don't see this ad :)
Generally I welcome everyone to SDN, but in this case......NOT. Too bad, it's your loss.

oh thank you so much for posting, jcat. it warmed the cockles of my little heart. so happy to hear you've been lurking with weenies like us here on sdn. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by the boy wonder

hopefully a suit of armor.

ah boy wonder, you're always good for a laugh-out-loud-at-work moment for me. :)

So....what's your take on the pubocockus story? :p

sorry, we are "premedders." We don't have a life. :D But at least we know we will all look good at our interviews. :laugh:

:clap: :clap:

I wonder, is it also not silly to take the time to address the "garbage" that is being posted anyway? This is your first post, so I am going easy on you. Try and help us keep this place as encouraging, nurturing and helpful as it is. Be a little nice, we all might include you in our exclusive Premedder Fashion Club afterall. :laugh:

Originally posted by GoodMonkey
ah boy wonder, you're always good for a laugh-out-loud-at-work moment for me. :)

no, seriously, what color suit... ;)

oh ya. forgot to close this thread. :D

no, seriously, what color suit... ;)

i dunno, but dang, it had better have a big ol' coffee stain on it. or a rip in the seam of the pants. tee hee.

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
I wonder, is it also not silly to take the time to address the "garbage" that is being posted anyway? This is your first post, so I am going easy on you. Try and help us keep this place as encouraging, nurturing and helpful as it is. Be a little nice, we all might include you in our exclusive Premedder Fashion Club afterall. :laugh:

yeah, maybe he's rehabilitatable? I mean, A. CaveMan from last year turned out to be OK.

Originally posted by SMW
yeah, maybe he's rehabilitatable? I mean, A. CaveMan from last year turned out to be OK.

Exactly. That is why I wanna go easy. But I'm gonna close this thread anyway; it's not doing much good here.

Status
Not open for further replies.