Status
Not open for further replies.

jcat

15+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2002
Visit site
Status
I was first introduced to this website a few weeks ago by a friend who is applying to dental school. He told me there was some useful information here that could help me in the whole application process, so I checked it out and found that he was totally wrong. I couldn't believe what I was reading, people discussing what color of suits to wear and sob stories about friendships ending because of MCAT scores. How ridiculous is that. Can't you people get a life. Maybe if you spent more time doing something useful instead of wasting your time on this silly website you wouldn't be so concerned about getting into medical school. Anyway, I thought I would let you all know that you are wasting your time with this garbage.

Centrum

SMILEY KING
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2002
TX
Status
later TROLL. We didn't make you come on here and post.

Peace

About the Ads

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
A stone's throw from Central Park
Status
Medical Student
Originally posted by the boy wonder
so what color suit do you wear?
he sounds like the hunter green type :p

kaos

Web Crawler
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2002
Limbo
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
So....what's your take on the pubocockus story? :p

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
sorry, we are "premedders." We don't have a life. :D But at least we know we will all look good at our interviews. :laugh:

:clap: :clap:

I wonder, is it also not silly to take the time to address the "garbage" that is being posted anyway? This is your first post, so I am going easy on you. Try and help us keep this place as encouraging, nurturing and helpful as it is. Be a little nice, we all might include you in our exclusive Premedder Fashion Club afterall. :laugh:

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
anchorage, ak
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
I wonder, is it also not silly to take the time to address the "garbage" that is being posted anyway? This is your first post, so I am going easy on you. Try and help us keep this place as encouraging, nurturing and helpful as it is. Be a little nice, we all might include you in our exclusive Premedder Fashion Club afterall. :laugh:
yeah, maybe he's rehabilitatable? I mean, A. CaveMan from last year turned out to be OK.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by SMW
yeah, maybe he's rehabilitatable? I mean, A. CaveMan from last year turned out to be OK.
Exactly. That is why I wanna go easy. But I'm gonna close this thread anyway; it's not doing much good here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Ads