Get direct admission after being accepted to Merp/Foundation

Started by tony729
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tony729

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I have a question if you are conditionally accepted to either ross or sgu by passing there MERP or Foundation program with a high gpa (>3.8) and low mcat (20). But I retake the mcat and get a 24, do you need to reapply for direct admission?
 
If they offered you conditional acceptance and you uh, accepted it and moved forward with the process, I doubt that they will bump you directly into the term 1 class. If they do, I don't think you would need to re-apply though. I would suggest you contact your admissions counselor and speak with them, they would probably have a better idea.