Get into Best German Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bostonianmed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am a student from Moscow, RU, currently studying biology at Boston University (senior year). I am very interested in applying to German Medical school. Could you help me with nice collaboration of all required documents/tests in order to get into. I read a lot of stuff, but got kinda specific situation. Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

How is your German proficiency? If you're at the level sufficient to study Medicine in Germany, you can just go to German medical school websites and read up on the requirements...

How is your German proficiency? If you're at the level sufficient to study Medicine in Germany, you can just go to German medical school websites and read up on the requirements...
That's another issue. I have to learn it in 9 month, but luckly heard couple examples of successful achievemnt of this goal)

To study medicine in Germany in German you can't do it in 9 months, because you probably have to write essays in German and understand people speaking quickly, the nuances etc. Its difficult.

Reactions: 1 user