Sep 7, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey guys! I am a student from Moscow, RU, currently studying biology at Boston University (senior year). I am very interested in applying to German Medical school. Could you help me with nice collaboration of all required documents/tests in order to get into. I read a lot of stuff, but got kinda specific situation. Thank you!!

Sep 5, 2015
The Golden State
Status
Medical Student
How is your German proficiency? If you're at the level sufficient to study Medicine in Germany, you can just go to German medical school websites and read up on the requirements...

OP
bostonianmed
Sep 7, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
How is your German proficiency? If you're at the level sufficient to study Medicine in Germany, you can just go to German medical school websites and read up on the requirements...
That's another issue. I have to learn it in 9 month, but luckly heard couple examples of successful achievemnt of this goal)

Medstart108

7+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
To study medicine in Germany in German you can't do it in 9 months, because you probably have to write essays in German and understand people speaking quickly, the nuances etc. Its difficult.

Reactions: night train