Gettin me some research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nacholibre

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I have been toiling away now for just about 2 years of 2 VERY long research endeavors. To date I have been able to get 1 pub and 2 presentations from my seemingly never ending review of charts. In the meantime, I'm hearing stories of fellow classmates busting out case studies in no time at all. While I have enjoyed my research for the most part, I am thinking that a case study would be much more interesting and probably more conducive to my dwindling amount of free time during 3rd year.

I wanted to ask you all if you had any advice on how to go about this process.
Who should I talk with about this, what authorizations are needed, what makes a good case study?

Thanks!
 
Hey all,

I have been toiling away now for just about 2 years of 2 VERY long research endeavors. To date I have been able to get 1 pub and 2 presentations from my seemingly never ending review of charts. In the meantime, I'm hearing stories of fellow classmates busting out case studies in no time at all. While I have enjoyed my research for the most part, I am thinking that a case study would be much more interesting and probably more conducive to my dwindling amount of free time during 3rd year.


Stick with your research. I tend to overlook case reports on applications because they are so easy to produce.