Getting 70-80% on Question Banks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1127958

Im currently getting 70-80 correctness on question banks for Bootcamp. This is very concerning since
1. Represent what I might expect I'll see on the DAT (although a bit harder)
2. You can only miss 4 questions on the sections for a 20 apparently
3. Information is very fresh for each section

My goal is a 24 on the DAT. I really feel like the scores you get on the question banks and practice tests are very indicative of what you'll get on the actual exam based on everyone's breakdowns. Im asking because I need to know if I need to change up my studying somehow to focus even more time on the sections.

For those who did very well on the DAT, did you guys miss a lot of problems on the question banks and still get a good score? Around what percentage did you guys get?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, 75-80% accuracy on Bootcamp is a pretty good. While you should never be comfortable with where you are at, I think you'd be suprised as to how well they will translate to the DAT, especially becuase Bootcamp tends to have some fairly specific questions. 24 is definitely possible, focus on those practice tests and understanding the WHOLE question. Good luck!