Getting a Masters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrianaGrace17

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that if you're going to be an audiologist, you should just jump in and get your AuD...but does anyone have any advice about getting your masters in another subject?

If so, what would it be? Something complimentary or something different? Let me know!

-BrianaGrace17

Members don't see this ad.

You don't need a master's to continue with AuD, you know that, right?

Instead of getting a master's degree, if I were to commit time and energy to something, it would be learning Spanish to proficiency level. Not only will it help you be more confident with your Hispanic and Latino clients, but your 'worth' will increase if you receive your paycheck from someone else.

You don't need a master's to continue with AuD, you know that, right?

Instead of getting a master's degree, if I were to commit time and energy to something, it would be learning Spanish to proficiency level. Not only will it help you be more confident with your Hispanic and Latino clients, but your 'worth' will increase if you receive your paycheck from someone else.

Yes! I know you don't need a Masters. I was just wondering if following another related interest would be beneficial or not...but I'm not really sure what it would be!

yes! I know you don't need a masters. I was just wondering if following another related interest would be beneficial or not...but i'm not really sure what it would be!

mba