Getting a Masters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BrianaGrace17

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that if you're going to be an audiologist, you should just jump in and get your AuD...but does anyone have any advice about getting your masters in another subject?

If so, what would it be? Something complimentary or something different? Let me know!

-BrianaGrace17
 
You don't need a master's to continue with AuD, you know that, right?

Instead of getting a master's degree, if I were to commit time and energy to something, it would be learning Spanish to proficiency level. Not only will it help you be more confident with your Hispanic and Latino clients, but your 'worth' will increase if you receive your paycheck from someone else.
 
You don't need a master's to continue with AuD, you know that, right?

Instead of getting a master's degree, if I were to commit time and energy to something, it would be learning Spanish to proficiency level. Not only will it help you be more confident with your Hispanic and Latino clients, but your 'worth' will increase if you receive your paycheck from someone else.

Yes! I know you don't need a Masters. I was just wondering if following another related interest would be beneficial or not...but I'm not really sure what it would be!