Getting an Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngsoo1269

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is getting an interview something to be excited about? I'm getting interviews left and right and I feel like they're just handing out invitations for meeting the requirements.

Members don't see this ad.

Is getting an interview something to be excited about? I'm getting interviews left and right and I feel like they're just handing out invitations for meeting the requirements.
It should be excited because you are now allowed to participate into a competition to get accepted. The level of excitement depends on the reputation of the school you go to. If it's just a "NEW" pharmacy school, there is not much challenge to get in. The price you're going to pay latter after graduation is to find a job. Employers tend to hire new graduates from high reputation schools. They don't say it out loud, but its unspeakable code.

My recommendation is to apply to high reputation schools or schools with high Naplex passing rates.

It should be excited because you are now allowed to participate into a competition to get accepted. The level of excitement depends on the reputation of the school you go to. If it's just a "NEW" pharmacy school, there is not much challenge to get in. The price you're going to pay latter after graduation is to find a job. Employers tend to hire new graduates from high reputation schools. They don't say it out loud, but its unspeakable code.

My recommendation is to apply to high reputation schools or schools with high Naplex passing rates.
Is there a reliable site that shows the NAPLEX pass rate for every school?

Members don't see this ad :)
what schools are you applying to? it can also depend on the quality of the schools you apply to.