Getting Cold Feet. how difficult is the Online MPH

Started by trim
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

trim

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently got admitted into LSHTM, for mph. But i suddely developed cold feet. I am actually going to take a loan which might take me 5 or 6 years to pay off, and i dont want to waste the money. I am getting so scared that since i am not physically taking the Course. I would like to hear from people who have taken the course. How hard was it, what was the experience like? and how did you manage with an online MPH.


Thank you. Please drop a reply.
 
Personally, I have taken 2 classes for my MS that were online. I cannot stand them. I really don't believe that online courses teach anywhere near as much or as well as real classes.

But it depends on you and how you learn and what you want the MPH to do for you. If you are having doubts I would suggest waiting and figuring things out. Better to postpone than have to redo or decide halfway through you hate it.