getting married and studying together in med school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunshinesunny

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi i am sunny from pakistan. I am in mid 20s. I am lookin to get married and go to the med school together
 
hi i am sunny from pakistan. I am in mid 20s. I am lookin to get married and go to the med school together



I am Apu from Springfield. My full name is Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Ph.D. and work at a convenience store run by Nordyne Defense Dynamics. I can hook you up big time.
 
I am Apu from Springfield. My full name is Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Ph.D. and work at a convenience store run by Nordyne Defense Dynamics. I can hook you up big time.
So damn insensitive, yet quite funny...... :laugh: