Getting things off my chest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GanglionGasseri

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I am reaching this community of other med students as I feel totally puzzled (and miserable) and have no one in my life to talk to about things that have happened in my life and maybe someone here could understand.
For 26 years I´ve been trying to solve my things out just on my own and I´ve reached the point of just realizing things won´t get better. I wish I haven´t been born frankly.
I don´t know what to do anymore.
Here is my story (mod note: link to suicidal crowd fundraising message removed)

(Yeah, really sorry for my pathetic entry, I feel idiotic about it..)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has been reported by several users due to the comments about self-harm. SDN takes such statements seriously and we would like to remind the OP and all posters that SDN should not serve as a place to obtain counseling or other advice regarding significant psychological issues. Anyone who is contemplating harming themselves should immediately seek professional counseling advice, not rely on SDN or other non-professional resources.

Members who have serious concerns about their career and would like to post details more anonymously may do so in the Confidential Consult forum.

At this time, given the nature of the thread and the concerns expressed, the moderation staff of SDN will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.