Chances of Getting Off WL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ScienzRules

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got waitlisted at 4 schools I interviewed at. I sent letters of intent and application updates but I was wondering if I should prepare for reapplication or hold out for hope. The schools I got waitlisted at are the following:

Temple
Medical College of Georgia (In-state)
Emory (In-state)
Case Western
 
Last edited:
Read

That said, I would expect a little more movement with the private schools, but who knows.

Prepare for a reapplication, and be prepared to move within 24 hours, even after classes start at the schools that wants you to fill a spot.
 
I got waitlisted at 4 schools I interviewed at. I sent letters of intent and application updates but I was wondering if I should prepare for reapplication or hold out for hope. The schools I got waitlisted at are the following:

Temple
Medical College of Georgia (In-state)
Emory (In-state)
Case Western
Impossible to answer.

I know that this will trigger some tender snowflakes, but as of right now, you are rejected until you get that acceptance email in your Inbox. So yes, you need to be working on Plan B.