gi interviews

Started by treitz9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

treitz9

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everyone
I've applied to 65 programs, only 8 rejections so far..😡
could you tell which programs have already sent their invitations..
should I still hope to get interviews??
please reply
 
hi everyone
I've applied to 65 programs, only 8 rejections so far..😡
could you tell which programs have already sent their invitations..
should I still hope to get interviews??
please reply

treitz9, I have been posting updated interviews every weekend, you must have written this message without looking at the thread titled: GI fellowship applications for 2009


Why don't you look at page 5 of this thread, it has all the updated interview invites sent out, and some rejections.

It is still early Feb, so still have a chance to get some interviews.

Good Luck !!
 
treitz9, I have been posting updated interviews every weekend, you must have written this message without looking at the thread titled: GI fellowship applications for 2009


Why don't you look at page 5 of this thread, it has all the updated interview invites sent out, and some rejections.

It is still early Feb, so still have a chance to get some interviews.

Good Luck !!
Dear gijoes
Thanks for your reply
I checked that link, i will continue to follow
thanks again