GI vs. Anesthesia

Started by aprilrain
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilrain

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a fourth year med student, really torn between GI and anesthesia. People often say that these two fields have nothing in common and give me a raised eyebrow, but I'm looking for a combination of good lifestyle and hands on procedures, so both fit.

I'm currently taking a research year right now to figure out which I want to pursue. But I'm still feeling the pressure to figure this out as soon as possible so that I can focus my research in either one. Any help would be appreciated!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.