Gift ideas for thesis committe

Started by gwang
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gwang

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I want to get something for my (undergrad) thesis committee members. Any ideas? I was thinking nice tea... but not everyone is a tea drinker. What do you all think?

Thanks in advance,

Gwang
 
Why is it funny? I haven't even told you a joke yet!


How do you catch a unique rabbit?


You Neak up on it.


How do you catch a tame rabbit?


Tame way, you neak up on it.


How do you catch a squirrel?


Hide in a tree and act like a nut!


Now that the jokes are out, why is that too "Chinese?" My PI is a huge tea drinker, we have daily lab tea time, and he is not Chinese. I recall that Patrice is a big tea drinker too! And she's not Chinese.

sluox said:
this is the funnist post I've encountered.... :laugh:

wouldn't tea be a bit too..."Chinese"??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tea, chocolates/confections, wine, fruit baskets are all standard items that come to mind. A lot of it would depend on your individual relationships with them - given that info, we might be able to suggest some more creative options...

And not all tea-drinkers are Chinese sluox... 😀