Girlfriend Interviewing at USUHS!!! Questions about branch ranking, please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1009711

Hi everybody,

So while I am no longer too sure about serving, my gf is going in and is really interested in USUHS. She has her interview soon, but was confused at how to rank the branches.

I know that this subject has been beaten to death over and over again, but despite the fact that there are bajillions of forums dealing with this, lots of them are outdated.

So: how would you guys rank the branches, and what are the pros and cons of each, for someone coming from USUHS and already owing 7 years of service?

-I've heard Army has the best options in terms of residency (zomg and no GMO's usually???) BUT many of its locations suck, plus more deployments?
-Navy seems the opposite of Army: amazing locations (our hometown is a coastal city so that would be a cool possibility, at least eventually when she ranks up and gets a choice) BUT I've heard HORROR stories about endless GMO land.
-Air Force: seems to be in between the other two in terms of everything. Public Health seems kinda boring. Thanks a bunch for any help!!!!

Members don't see this ad.