Giving Away my MCAT stuff

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnotherLawyer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my results on Tuesday and won't be taking the MCAT again, so I'm giving away my MCAT prep materials: EK 10th edition, the new EK 101 biomolecules, and the AAMC flashcards. It's all like new with no markings. I will not give you access to my AAMC online practice materials, so do not ask.

If you want it, send me a private message on Saturday, March 4th, 2017 between 9:00 and 9:30 AM EST. If you don't message me during that window I won't read your message. In the message, tell me in fewer than 100 words why you should get my stuff.

I'll be on vacation the following week, so I will pick the winner sometime during the week, and then mail out the materials the following week (around March 15).

Because I am so grateful for my score, I will cover the shipping costs. The only thing I ask is that when you're done you give it all away for free to someone else who needs it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I just got my results on Tuesday and won't be taking the MCAT again, so I'm giving away my MCAT prep materials: EK 10th edition, the new EK 101 biomolecules, and the AAMC flashcards. It's all like new with no markings. I will not give you access to my AAMC online practice materials, so do not ask.

If you want it, send me a private message on Saturday, March 4th, 2017 between 9:00 and 9:30 AM EST. If you don't message me during that window I won't read your message. In the message, tell me in fewer than 100 words why you should get my stuff.

I'll be on vacation the following week, so I will pick the winner sometime during the week, and then mail out the materials the following week (around March 15).

Because I am so grateful for my score, I will cover the shipping costs. The only thing I ask is that when you're done you give it all away for free to someone else who needs it.
Anything still for sale? New to SDN so how do I PM?