Giving some love

Started by NATO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NATO

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really enjoy our section on this SDN message board. I've been reading and observing other sections of the message board. It's amusing yet interesting to see how snarky and egotisical some people are on certain sections of this board. I've been hanging around the PT board for a year now and I've never witnessed snarkiness on here. Sure, there are disagreements, but it's kept at a polite level. That's really unusual for a message board....and I should know since I read several message boards (both medical related and non-medical related).

You guys rock! 😍
 
NATO you're a great poster. You've helped keeping up the fight from the non-trad end and helping people stay realistic, level-headed.

Keep up your work and keep making yourself the best you can be before you apply this upcoming cycle. 👍
 
I agree! Everyone here is helpful! Sometimes I read some of the other sections and I can't believe what some people say! Haha