Global Health in OHNS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Davidfromcali

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently a M1 with an interest in OHNS and global health. Been thinking about what a research year may look like, and spending a research year aboard sounds exciting.

I've seen international research fellowships in Ortho and Derm offered through my school but nothing in OHNS.

What does OHNS look like in the global health context?

Members don't see this ad.

Currently a M1 with an interest in OHNS and global health. Been thinking about what a research year may look like, and spending a research year aboard sounds exciting.

I've seen international research fellowships in Ortho and Derm offered through my school but nothing in OHNS.

What does OHNS look like in the global health context?

Are you trying to set up an international research year or are you interested in global health?

For research year, if that's really want you want, I would do a year at a well-regarded US department. Connections made there will be much more important towards matching rather than spending a year in Italy or something.

Are you trying to set up an international research year or are you interested in global health?

For research year, if that's really want you want, I would do a year at a well-regarded US department. Connections made there will be much more important towards matching rather than spending a year in Italy or something.
I was thinking about an international research fellowship, hopefully doing work within or related to OHNS.