GME 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FACSM

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a new slideshow update available yet for this year's stats?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Usually out in March. Not out yet for this year?

Are you asking about the army GME PPT with residency matches? If yes, that was released last month.

Members don't see this ad :)

Attachments

• HPSP Medical Education Update March 2020.pdf
    639.5 KB · Views: 364
Reactions: 1 users
Are you asking about the army GME PPT with residency matches? If yes, that was released last month.

Thanks. However, the data in this slide set about residency matches are last year's. The slides say: "Number of positions offered in 2019 PGY-1 match; 2020 positions pending approval of the school year plan." Data shown on slides 17-21 are exactly the same as last year's class of 2019 update.

Last edited:
Thanks. However, the data in this slide set about residency matches are last year's. The slides say: "Number of positions offered in 2019 PGY-1 match; 2020 positions pending approval of the school year plan." Data shown on slides 17-21 are exactly the same as last year's class of 2019 update.
Sorry I couldn’t be of more help, I don’t make the slides. You asked for the March GME slideshow and that’s what was released. I haven’t seen any other versions of it but if you do get it please share.