Going Abroad for School - UK to US

Started by Husqi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Husqi

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok so I know there are a few other threads like this, but the newest one is two years old and dosn't specifically answer my questions I might have.

I'm looking at getting an associates degree in america then transfering to a veterinary uni in the UK (specifically interested in Uni of Bristol, but still looking around)

I read somewhere on wikipedia that only like 5 degrees in europe are actually accepted as degrees in ameria by the board? Is this true and if so, why and how would I go to a school that would be accepted in america. (of course... staying in the uk permanently might be an option xD don't know yet)