Going into med school with 200k student loan debt, and will be adding another 350k, HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey so I need some advice, I just got into medical school, I have 200k student loans already from undergrad and masters (I know its a lot, made some stupid decisions). My expected cost of attendance will be 350k for the next 4 years of school. Should I try to pay off interest during school with a job? will it be possible for me to pay off my student loans after residency? should I aim for high paying specialties? Should I join the military medical school program? just asking for some advice and help and what to maybe do now.
Join the military

Military medicine is tough, you have to go where they tell you and for how long, and then you have to pay back your obligation. If you’re a New Yorker who is paying back their time in a small town in Kansas or the Deep South, it’s going to hard on you and much harder on your spouse. Speaking from experience.