Going to ARVO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USFOptho

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDN'ers,

Who is going to ARVO? I think we should have an SDN meetup! I'll be getting in Friday, and leaving Tuesday morning (I have boards to worry about!). How is Sunday or Monday night for you guys? Anyone going to the courses on Saturday?

USFOptho

Members don't see this ad.

USFOptho said:
SDN'ers,

Who is going to ARVO? I think we should have an SDN meetup! I'll be getting in Friday, and leaving Tuesday morning (I have boards to worry about!). How is Sunday or Monday night for you guys? Anyone going to the courses on Saturday?

USFOptho

I'll be there this year, although I haven't gotten my schedule completely worked out yet. But I'd definitely be up for a sdn get together.

Members don't see this ad :)
Andrew_Doan said:
I'll be there. Let's do it! I'll have to check my schedule.

I will be there also. I haven't finalized my schedule. I hope to meet some of you there.

Aaron

Caffeinated said:
I will be there also. I haven't finalized my schedule. I hope to meet some of you there.

Aaron

Has anyone made reservations for hotels yet? They are all sold out! :eek:

Anyone want to share a room? I'm thinking about renting something 20 minutes away and driving in... there are condos I can rent for $269/week through Space-A - military deal. ;)

http://www.dailymanagementresorts.com/bonaventure.htm

I will be there from Sat evening through Wed morning.
My poster(s) will be up Tuesday morning to afternoon.

I' ll be staying in the Ramada inn, but I do not have space for more.

See you there.

D

Andrew_Doan said:
Has anyone made reservations for hotels yet? They are all sold out! :eek:

Anyone want to share a room? I'm thinking about renting something 20 minutes away and driving in... there are condos I can rent for $269/week through Space-A - military deal. ;)

http://www.dailymanagementresorts.com/bonaventure.htm

I made reservations and got a hotel in Hollywood. I'm staying Friday-Tuesday, and I think I'd be willing to share. Righton the atlantic, about 15 min away from the convention center, I think.

Wish you had told me about the condos a while back! That is a sweeet monetary deal. My rooms were expensive, and it's just a holiday inn!

I havent decided on whether to go. If there is a get together maybe that will get me off the fence

Samdo

I haven't been able to look at my schedule yet, so I don't know the actual times of different things....but Sunday night sounds good...Dr. Doan, PM me your cell, I'll do the same, and we'll do a bit of a link up from there. Anyone else who wants to join in, PM Dr. Doan or I your cell #.

USFOptho

I wish I was going... I'll have to plan on coming next year just to meet y'all and see some classmates with posters. (there's a small delegation from UHCO going)

It's a short drive from tampa... :)

Andrew_Doan said:
I just had lunch with Sledge and USFOphtho. Great guys. Anymore SDN peeps at ARVO? I'm camping out at WiFI central.

Hey Dr. Doan,
I am getting there tomorrow.

RUben