Going to CWRU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have found Case's budget to be pretty realistic. Some of the numbers individually may seem low, but I think others are high. In the end it all works out OK. I haven't heard of many people having a hard time making ends meet if they are budgeting responsibly.

Members don't see this ad.

i hope its good when i receive it! Please, God, please!

Paean:

Yeah, I probably should have called Northwestern to check on the EFC. There number was more than half of what my parents make in a year!!! I probably filled out some number wrong or something, but either way I can't imagine it being nearly as good as Case. From what I have heard from other people, though, Northwestern does have high expectations for the EFC. In the end, I am happy where I am going.

Resident:

You might just want to call the office (216-368-3666). I have called them several times and they have been very willing to give me numbers over the phone. If you leave a message (cuz they often don't pick up) they will get back to you. And if you have already done so, forgive my patronizing response.