Going to need a miracle this coming Tuesday when I take NAPLEX.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Naplexbust

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my test is this coming Tuesday and I feel so unprepared. I keep studying but there is SOOO much material that it is overwhelming. Life situations have distracted me over the last few weeks also so I definitely haven't studied as much as I should have. I have today through Monday off to do nothing but study but still, don't think I'll be that prepared by Tuesday.

There is the option to move my test back a week, but I'm already so late in taking it I really don't want to do that and hear more crap from my friends and co-workers. UGH. It's going to take a miracle to pass I think, seriously. I need positive vibes and support!

Members don't see this ad.

So my test is this coming Tuesday and I feel so unprepared. I keep studying but there is SOOO much material that it is overwhelming. Life situations have distracted me over the last few weeks also so I definitely haven't studied as much as I should have. I have today through Monday off to do nothing but study but still, don't think I'll be that prepared by Tuesday.

There is the option to move my test back a week, but I'm already so late in taking it I really don't want to do that and hear more crap from my friends and co-workers. UGH. It's going to take a miracle to pass I think, seriously. I need positive vibes and support!

Naplexbust,

I was just recently in the same position. Extremely pressured from work to take both exams and feeling unprepared. I took them both and now I wish I would have postponed the exam despite the pressure from work. I still don't know my results yet, but trust me NAPLEX is not easy and anyone who says that it is only says that AFTER they find out that they have passed the exam. Please make sure that you feel 100% comfortable with the material BEFORE you take the exams so that way regardless of the results, you know that you did EVERYTHING that you could within your power to pass. Good luck to you!

I think I'm going to see how I feel on Monday and make my decision then. I'll have to pay a small fee to reschedule, but I'm not too worried about that. At least that will give me time to really buckle down and study, then Monday I'll probably do that pre-naplex test to see where I'm at.

Queen I would be interested to know how you do when you find out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I'm going to see how I feel on Monday and make my decision then. I'll have to pay a small fee to reschedule, but I'm not too worried about that. At least that will give me time to really buckle down and study, then Monday I'll probably do that pre-naplex test to see where I'm at.

Queen I would be interested to know how you do when you find out.

Naplexbust,

I just found out that I passed the NAPLEX!!! I am so relieved. Now I am just awaiting results for the CPJE. I would definitely take the pre-naplex to get an idea of how the exam is conducted. However, I found that the actual NAPLEX was quite a bit different and definitely the calculations were way more involved then what was on the pre-naplex so be very prepared. Also, I think if you're going to postpone the exam it has to be within 2 business days of the actual exam. So that's just something to keep in mind. Study hard and good luck to you!!!!

Naplexbust,

I just found out that I passed the NAPLEX!!! I am so relieved. Now I am just awaiting results for the CPJE. I would definitely take the pre-naplex to get an idea of how the exam is conducted. However, I found that the actual NAPLEX was quite a bit different and definitely the calculations were way more involved then what was on the pre-naplex so be very prepared. Also, I think if you're going to postpone the exam it has to be within 2 business days of the actual exam. So that's just something to keep in mind. Study hard and good luck to you!!!!

If the calculations are MORE involved on the actual NAPLEX than I'm screwed, because I couldn't really do the ones on the pre-naplex, lol. I took it and got a 74, but I had some lucky guesses also on the pre-naplex. I'm going to push my test back 1 week, then I'll have time to go through the 120 question pack thoroughly, and brush up on many more things. My employers may be annoyed, but better 1 more week than 3 more months, which is what will probably happen if I do not take the extra week to study.

If the calculations are MORE involved on the actual NAPLEX than I'm screwed, because I couldn't really do the ones on the pre-naplex, lol. I took it and got a 74, but I had some lucky guesses also on the pre-naplex. I'm going to push my test back 1 week, then I'll have time to go through the 120 question pack thoroughly, and brush up on many more things. My employers may be annoyed, but better 1 more week than 3 more months, which is what will probably happen if I do not take the extra week to study.

I have to agree with you. You are Screwed!!!:scared: