Gold Standard Test #4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fishsticks2629

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else took GS test #4.. I took #'s 1-3 and have been doing alright, but #4 was stupid hard! Anyone else experience this?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else took GS test #4.. I took #'s 1-3 and have been doing alright, but #4 was stupid hard! Anyone else experience this?
Those tests are stupid. Very stupid. Very, very, very stupid. I don't think I've ever seen worse test prep materials.

Stick to Kaplan and AAMC.

yea, #4 was definitely harder than #1-3. its pretty good practice, but AAMC tests are better (and a bit easier too)

I have taken 1-7 I have been scoring almost the same in all of the tests. I dont think its a waste of material but a good practice tests. I have actually done much better on the aamc after taking these exams. well except for verbal still trying to improve.

Members don't see this ad :)
i've taken 1,3,4. definitely harder than aamc, however, if you use ek verbal passages and skip the bs verbal section i believe it would be much better practice

GS tests 3-6 were right where I wanted them... GS 7 went down, and I stopped taking GS #8 after the PS section since it was my lowest PS score yet, and I couldn't stop myself from going over it right away :(

Yes I took this one today and got 7 in BS, I never got that low since the diagnostic exam.

9PS/11V/7BS

verbal is ****ty but i was happy to answer most of them right..

I have taken 1-7 I have been scoring almost the same in all of the tests. I dont think its a waste of material but a good practice tests. I have actually done much better on the aamc after taking these exams. well except for verbal still trying to improve.

GS PS harder than AAMC PS. GS Verbal easier than AAMC. GS BS right on par with aamc. JMO!

I did all 10 of them. If you really want a Krazzy PS practice then GS is your best BET! ...Verbal is certainly easier...BS is a DECENT practice.
1-3 Good practice
4-7 Lil harder than first 3 (mostly in PS)
After 7 it gets even harder (Mostly in PS)
I did GS just for the practice. NO PRACTICE material is a WASTE ...practice whatever you get your hands on!

GOOD LUCK!