Golijan HY Questions vs. UW and Goljan 36pg HY notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheMaestro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I have a copy of Goljan's HY questions. They are split up by section and follow his notes.

I was wondering how "High Yield" are they really? Should I do them or should I just continue to practice using USMLE World? Because I've heard UWorld is pretty High Yield as well.

It just seems like Goljan has been studying this exam for like 25 years and I've heard not to underestimate how well he knows the boards.

Also, when do most people go through his 36pg High Yield notes? Is that for the week before the exam? Or is it better to just go through first aid one more time the week before?

Members don't see this ad.

I remember him bragging about people getting two digit scores of 95's and 97's on the exam (yawn). I skimmed the HY notes and go throught about 1/4 of it. Really, its not all that helpful and that information can be found elsewhere. I would say that another pass through FA or more USMLE world questions would be a better use of your time.