Goljan and Board Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DotheDo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So for those who used Goljan as their source for USMLE board prep -- how on-point was Goljan and how were your scores -- would you recommend his materials. For those who did really well -- what sources did you use and how did you use them? THANKS!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

gerido said:
Is Goljan's audio lecture and 100 pg high yield geared toward the COMLEX or USMLE... since he's teaching at a DO school... I'd imagine COMLEX.. or very relevant for both?

It is geared for USMLE.

has anyone checked out his (Goljan's) biochem book?

mcandy said:
has anyone checked out his (Goljan's) biochem book?

I don't know anything about his Rapid Review book, but the notes booklet he gave to students at OSU-COM is excellent. It won't be published, however.

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbup:
SarahGM said:
I was WONDERING what he looks like.

Funny, that's almost exactly how I picture him!

If you see him, tell him I was listening to him while running last weekend... I was concentrating on his lecture so hard I tripped and fell and ended up in the ER. :laugh:

same story... driving home for xmas break last week, found myself on the interstate doing about 40mph while concentrating on goljan path audio. This guy is my new best friend, but i hope he doesn't get me killed

quideam said:
If I could pay $$ for that audio, I would... but if that's not an option, what are we supposed to do? Not use it when everyone else does?
ebay...or do a search on SDN, lots of prior posts