USMLE Goljan discussion nowww

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CBC-HB-MCV

Reaction score
Goljan discussion chapterwise now. Who is here to join me reply below.

Members don't see this ad.

First, not many people will be able to discuss Goljan. Mainstream crap is now Pathoma. Sattar is way less detailed and reading it feels like reading a 5th grade high school book. Besides, no one can integrate pathology to other subjects like Goljan. Goljan is God of Pathology. Unfortunately 99% of students now just do Pathoma.

Second, what's there to discuss lol? It's a damn memorization game 95% of time and only 5% you need to understand how it really works. The problem with Goljan is that it's next to impossible to find his 400 pages of step 1 prep - which is golden. Only sub-par copies on the internet which are hard to read due to low quality of scans. His audio is supplemental and also lacks quality - lots of noise - whoever was recording it at that time used some crap equipment.

Reactions: 1 users
Goljan has dropped my floor on the ground many times, by pointing out simple integrations and observations . and the "0ther one is the other one" tactic. I for sure have picked up atleast 3 questions each nbme from him.

Reactions: 1 user