Goljan on Ipod?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeminoleFan3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A friend got Goljan audio a few weeks ago, but she can't seem to get them to play on her Ipod. Any ideas on how to make it work?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Convert to the correct type on iTunes (I think it is AAC or something to that effect). Then it will work.

I think there's a bad version floating around where the files don't seek correctly, so if you try to skip forward or back it flips out. There's a version that works right off the bat though, I think it's the larger filesize one where each lecture is like 50 megs.

Members don't see this ad :)
A "friend of mine" was having a problem getting the Goljan to play on his iPod, so he ended up burning the files from iTunes onto CDs and then re-importing them into iTunes, which worked. This might be the most backward way to fix the problem, but if all else fails.

The goljan audios you have are most likely in mpeg2 format, itunes will only add files in mp3 format onto your iPod. Just look for a free converter on the internet, back up the files before converting, and u should be good.