Goljan rr and Pathoma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GTP

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

My path prof just poopooed Goljan rr and Pathoma. She says Pathoma is a joke and is way too easy and Goljan rr has too many errors. *Thoughts?*

Members don't see this ad.

Just about to start M2 guys. I got the pathoma videos and i have the RR pathology book. I'm gna watch the videos and then study from the book. Does that sound like a good idea? I went through the pathoma PDF though, and i couldn't help but feel it was lacking and a bit more concise than the RR pathology book

Pathoma is a review book. Don't use it as your sole source. RR is pretty dam complete though....it was essentially my textbook for path. Big robbins is only for very fast readers imo.

Use pathoma to review a day or two before your test.

I'm in the same boat -- I don't know the reasonable approach to take during my second year courses that will also set me up for a good board routine later in the school-year. It seems like a little much to study [course material + RR + Pathoma] simultaneously no?

I know we're all different, but advise is much appreciated.