Good Advice for Medical School!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

med stud

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I found this pretty cool (short) book about medical school:D I read it and it seems to give information that we can't get unless we talk to alot of people. This is a link to the book: http://www.lulu.com/content/749325

Hope this helps
Med Stud

Members don't see this ad.

meh. was not impressed by the preview.

I got the book in Feb. and I enjoyed the book very much!:love: I liked the quotes the best!

Members don't see this ad :)
the whole signing-up-as-two-separate-people-to-praise-a-product thing has been done before

no points for creativity. hope your book is more creative than that.

I love how both of the ppl (or should I say one) who praise the book use the same style of writing, where they bold unimportant words to try to emphasize how great "their" book is. LOL Classic

the whole signing-up-as-two-separate-people-to-praise-a-product thing has been done before

no points for creativity. hope your book is more creative than that.

:laugh: I was wondering when someone would call BS.

Boy, they sure had me fooled. How LAME! :thumbdown:

wow, i just lost 3 mins of my life reading the preview, that is absolute the worst attempt I have ever seen to 'advise' premeds...

did you read the qoutes? if you havent, do it, wow :confused:

Wow - what a waste of paper.

Never a good sign when an author is their own publisher. Hint: If no one but you wanted to publish it, no one but you will want to read it.

And the "review" on the back is written by a website where people pay to have papers etc. edited. Whoa. Good source.

To the OP: Please let me help with punctuation and grammar before you vanity-publish the next bestseller.

Status
Not open for further replies.