Good Associate opportunity?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GriffinBlake

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I am a recent grad,

All About Smiles is a mini corporation(10 offices).

I would like some feedback on this new job opportunity I may have:

- 98% medicaid. do a ton of endo( see about 50% pediatric/teenage children, so in PA almost all procedures are covered), do some crowns, obviously a lot of operative, some OS( most 3rd molars will get referred out unless erupted and in pain). you have EFDA working with you, so you don't place any restorations, just prep them. the hygienist can administer LA to your patients as well if you run behind. do a TON of dentures. first 90 days is $500minimum or 30%( not 100% sure of contract in the first 3 months), then 30% collections.

the office atmosphere seems great. there is no quota, and no one dictates or goes over your treatment plans.

They did say that avg daily production for the company is about 5k, but this location a dentist can typically produce 7-8K/day. I would be seeing about 25 of my own patients out of 5 chairs at a time.

What does everyone think about this?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

5k medicaid daily is a lot of medicaid. 30% collections is low for a contractor. Chains are tough to work at produce or get out. Even with and EFDA this is a lot of patients per day for a new grad or anyone else.

The manager said they would start me off slow, prob 3 chairs in the beginning. And i think I would be an employee but I will double check.