Good book for basic physics prep...

Started by chrail
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chrail

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

This book may seem a bit "young" for mcat prep.. but I'm actually finding it pretty interesting for basic concepts. I read the entire "text" in a day, and found that I actually learned a bunch of basic concepts pretty well (that I should have known already 🙄 ).

This is the text for the basic physics class for arts student (for those without physics, or math, or calc) at my uni.

Anyway, I thought it might help some of you since I got a little bit out of it.

Conceptual Physics 9th Ed. By Paul Hewitt ISBN 0321052021. If you search for it on Amazon there's a couple of reviews.

Chrail