1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Good book for basic physics prep...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by chrail, Mar 5, 2007.

1. chrail

7+ Year Member

Other Health Professions Student
    Hi all,

This book may seem a bit "young" for mcat prep.. but I'm actually finding it pretty interesting for basic concepts. I read the entire "text" in a day, and found that I actually learned a bunch of basic concepts pretty well (that I should have known already :rolleyes: ).

This is the text for the basic physics class for arts student (for those without physics, or math, or calc) at my uni.

Anyway, I thought it might help some of you since I got a little bit out of it.

Conceptual Physics 9th Ed. By Paul Hewitt ISBN 0321052021. If you search for it on Amazon there's a couple of reviews.

Chrail

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.