Good books to read... Ignore this because there are many posts about this

Started by jlh19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jlh19

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, it's summer so there is a lot more free time to read for pleasure. It may seem weird but I do enjoy reading books about medicine for pleasure. It allows me to learn more about different aspects of medicine that I didn't know before and it broadens my horizons. I know Atul Gawande writes some excellent books so those are definitely on my list. I read the little article on the SDN home page of someone's summer reading list, butI was wondering if anyone else has any other suggestions. Thanks for any suggestions.


Just saw that there are many posts about this so ignore. If there is a way to delete a post could you tell me how haha.
 
Last edited:
I haven't actually read it yet, I just had it recommended to me by a friend, but Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan is supposed to be good. Basically a true-life medical mystery.