Good Bye predents.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDS Perez

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
is funny, i have been looking at that website for the past year or so. And now that i apply to 6 dental schools is down! Hahahaha funny the way it is! :laugh: I wonder what happened :/

Members don't see this ad.

Same HERE! Ive been trying to log on but now predents forwards me to a weird website.
I miss predents.....especially since i just found out about this site this past summer and I'm applying for 2013.

I'm also sad that predents seems to be gone :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think it can be gone permanently. They had to be making lots of money off the several advertisements they had posted on the sight, It's only a matter of time...I hope, I miss it too!

I am not to fluent when it comes to networks, and internet, but the url seems to be extinct. I dont think that is too optimistic for a return. But hopefully!! lol

I think the domain is just parked for now. It's not expired. Godaddy does that automatically sometimes when the servers it points to aren't doing their thing.

The owner wasn't really making money from it from what I understand. He didn't want tons of ads on purpose. Last I remember, he was doing his residency. Maybe he's busy. Maybe it's a hiccup like I think I saw when it was down in the past.

Last edited:
probably forgot to renew his host server subscription

PDizzle doesn't seem to have logged into SDN for a while... :scared:

I sent him a PM asking what's up. I hope that helps the site come back up! :)

Anyone try e-mailing the address listed on predent's "whois" report?
How can you be in the Navy and the Air Force at the same time?

Anyone try e-mailing the address listed on predent's "whois" report?

I peeked quickly on my phone. I might have overlooked it, but I think it was just the generic admin sort of contact info. It looked too official to be a dude. Maybe he had his own company or something though.

if the owner wants i wouldn't mind hosting the web server. just give me a pm if you see this.

How can you be in the Navy and the Air Force at the same time?
Because I served on active duty in the Air Force, then the reserve up until recently as I transitioned into a Navy HPSP; from E-5 to O-1 was quite the promotion. :)

I don't know how familiar you are with the HPSP, but securing one for the Air Force is considerably more challenging than for the Navy, nor does it offer a bonus, and on top of that, I'm interested in the experience of working on an aircraft carrier.

----

:hijacked:

Edit: By the way, if anyone is interested in having dental school paid for and an adventure following it, check out the HPSP. Feel free to contact me with any questions or stop by the military dentistry forum. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.