Good Bye SDN

• Thread starter Deleted member 237747
  • Start date
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 237747

Good Bye and best luck to you all. This was a very unsupportive site for those who are weaker in their credentials or have issues. Anyway being here does not help so bye, bye and enjoy your games!

Members don't see this ad.

Good Bye and best luck to you all. This was a very unsupportive site for those who are weaker in their credentials or have issues. Anyway being here does not help so bye, bye and enjoy your games!

I have weak credentials and issues, yet I've found SDN very supportive. Farewell.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

? I think people just keep it real here and try not to give you false hope.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure about the lack of support for improving weaker credentials...I would like to think that the wealth of knowledge on here will boost your credentials severalfold...if you utilize the knowledge.

I suppose I can see how you might have found SDN slightly unwelcoming as come people tend to call other people out a bit, make jokes, or call "TROLLL IN THE DUNEGEON!!!"...but it's all in good nature man!

Fare thee well! :)

? I think people just keep it real here and try not to give you false hope.

On SDN supportive is synonymous to sugar-coating. :thumbup:

I dont know this guy but I can see how an individual can take his stance I mean sometimes people on this thread can be pretty careless of whose on the other side of the screen.

But good luck in your endeavors bro.

So long! Farewell! Auf Weidesin Good night!

Adieu! Adieu! To you, you, and you!

*dum di dum dum di di dum*

Many people on SDN are annoying, that is pretty much a given.

I disagree with your complaint, as many respected members provide very valuable advice that aims for those having "weaker credentials" in "What Are My Chances?" forum. Anyhow, wish you the best in your future.

So long! Farewell! Auf Weidesin Good night!

Adieu! Adieu! To you, you, and you!

*dum di dum dum di di dum*

The song sounds familiar... Care to give me a hint?

Many people on SDN are annoying, that is pretty much a given.

Yeah. That plus you need to learn to take things with a grain of salt. Pay closer attention to what admins, physicians, residents, med students are saying vs pre-meds.

Nice post. I'm sorry you couldn't get the attention that you so obviously desire.

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont know this guy but I can see how an individual can take his stance I mean sometimes people on this thread can be pretty careless of whose on the other side of the screen.

But good luck in your endeavors bro.

I know. How dare them.

Why do you wish us luck before you criticize the posters..... :confused:

and you felt the need to create a thread why...

and you felt the need to create a thread why...

For the same reason why people tell someone that they've been added to the ignore list.

Translation: i jus mad cuz i mirin .

images

My stats arent stellar and nobody has ever treated me badly here...maybe I'm missing something.

My stats arent stellar and nobody has ever treated me badly here...maybe I'm missing something.

Because we all thought u were applying to pod school...

(notsrs)

(notsrs)

Hahahaha damn bro.....my stats werent THAT bad (jk jk)

Someone is just upset they didn't get any interview offers...

Hahahaha damn bro.....my stats werent THAT bad (jk jk)

I dont remember what they are. Probably higher than mine :D

Honestly, being on SDN is an acquired taste and the culture of this website attracts a certain kind of people: Super Duper Neurotic :D it's not for everyone--IMO.

Thats funny OP cause one time i thought to myself Good Bye and best luck to you all. This was a very unsupportive site for those who are weaker in their credentials or have issues. Anyway being here does not help so bye, bye and enjoy your games!

(notsrs)

:rofl: that made me laugh out loud, thanks for that

+1 to why you had to make a thread out of this. What were you looking to accomplish, OP?

:rofl: that made me laugh out loud, thanks for that

+1 to why you had to make a thread out of this. What were you looking to accomplish, OP?

http://prattleonboyo.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/attention-*****-advisory-system.jpg

MedPR, the pod school comment actually had me cracking up.

Sent from my Nexus 10

14k posts and you need us to spread the word?

;)

Yes. I'm busy padding my post count. No time for meaningful posts.

Yes. I'm busy padding my post count. No time for meaningful posts.

Not gonna lie, I sort of picture you in some kind of lair with like 17 computer screens keeping up with different threads in real time.

:thumbup:

Not gonna lie, I sort of picture you in some kind of lair with like 17 computer screens keeping up with different threads in real time.

:thumbup:

I actually just refresh pre allo alot, create a new tab for an updated thread, post in it, close tab, and repeat.

It helps that I type at >100wpm.

Eh, I quite like SDN's general advice. At times it's intense, but come one, what are the other options? I went to see my major-related adviser for the 2nd time in my life today, and she was so ridiculously condescending it's not even funny (literally said I probably will not make it if I don't take X course-- and said this several times; plus the very condescending looks she was giving me got annoying).

What's left, pre-med clubs? Glorified, "official," circle-jerks.

Friends at your school can give good advice, but of course they're usually n=1 and you have to still be wary.

SDN does have some of the best overall advice; it's the internet, some people may be a bit rash, but it's fairly civilized compared to the rest of the online world.

Eh, I quite like SDN's general advice. At times it's intense, but come one, what are the other options? I went to see my major-related adviser for the 2nd time in my life today, and she was so ridiculously condescending it's not even funny (literally said I probably will not make it if I don't take X course-- and said this several times; plus the very condescending looks she was giving me got annoying).

What's left, pre-med clubs? Glorified, "official," circle-jerks.

Friends at your school can give good advice, but of course they're usually n=1 and you have to still be wary.

SDN does have some of the best overall advice; it's the internet, some people may be a bit rash, but it's fairly civilized compared to the rest of the online world.

Same

Check my quote, you said you're a female. LIAR!!!

I've said I'm a male and female. You can decide which one is a lie.

I've said I'm a male and female. You can decide which one is a lie.

What if neither is a lie? Are you a male AND female?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.