Good, comprehensive osteopathy read.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Phosphorus Ylide

Peace, love, and coffee.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know we always have the threads and posts about why osteopathy and the like, but I want a really in depth analysis. (Hopefully free!)

Members don't see this ad.

It isn't free but it is more than worth the price. Many DO applicants are aware of it. It is considered on eof the best books about osteopathic medicine.

"The DOs: Osteopathic Medicine in America" by Norman Gevitz.

Hey.....what happened to your sushi avatar?? Mmmmm...sushi

Haha, I am very indecisive. I put up the sushi. Then I put up a pic of me. Then decided to err on the side of anonymity and opted for this deliciously adorable photo of cappuccino art.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha, I am very indecisive. I put up the sushi. Then I put up a pic of me. Then decided to err on the side of anonymity and opted for this deliciously adorable photo of cappuccino art.

Cant go wrong with anonymity.

This is an off topic, but didn't want to make a new thread. Does anyone know where that thread is with all the DO schools and their acceptance stats? I can't seem to find it.

It isn't free but it is more than worth the price. Many DO applicants are aware of it. It is considered on eof the best books about osteopathic medicine.

"The DOs: Osteopathic Medicine in America" by Norman Gevitz.

Hey.....what happened to your sushi avatar?? Mmmmm...sushi

Just finished that book. Definitely good insight into osteopathy.