Good day everyone :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CAD83

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,:)
I would like to share this with everyone. Application process is not about your score a lone, or one element in your CV a lone, it is a full package, and no one in this forum will actually give you the right advice or tell you if you are a good candidate or a bad one (if they know, they would be accepted in the school already, right??:idea:), it is just people in the committee who knows best, they set the criteria about what they need every year, so all what you have to do is to work on your CV in general, and hope that you met those criteria to get the call. Don’t listen to the rumors, have self confident, ( one of the questions that used to make me laugh is when people ask the others if they have hope to get in with low score:D), as if they know better. And don’t forget that we are all in competition, so logically I want the same spot as you ;) do you think everyone is welling to cheer you up and push you ahead:eek:???, well i don't mean everyone, there are some great people here that used to give valuable information and advices:thumbup:.
Will just for your information, there are many people I know got an interviews with really low score in universities “known” to call candidates with only high score, so as I said it is a full package, not scores only.
So please cheer up and apply if you think that you got what it needs. If you don’t try, how would you know.:)
Good luck to everyone:luck:, wish you all the best.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

thanks for your encouragement.

I would like to share this with everyone. Application process is not about your score a lone, or one element in your CV a lone, it is a full package, and no one in this forum will actually give you the right advice or tell you if you are a good candidate or a bad one (if they know, they would be accepted in the school already, right??:idea:), it is just people in the committee who knows best, they set the criteria about what they need every year, so all what you have to do is to work on your CV in general, and hope that you met those criteria to get the call. Don’t listen to the rumors, have self confident, ( one of the questions that used to make me laugh is when people ask the others if they have hope to get in with low score:D), as if they know better. And don’t forget that we are all in competition, so logically I want the same spot as you ;) do you think everyone is welling to cheer you up and push you ahead:eek:???, well i don't mean everyone, there are some great people here that used to give valuable information and advices:thumbup:.
Will just for your information, there are many people I know got an interviews with really low score in universities “known” to call candidates with only high score, so as I said it is a full package, not scores only.
So please cheer up and apply if you think that you got what it needs. If you don’t try, how would you know.:)

good to know :) thank you