1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

good enough?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by CU_buffalo, Jun 17, 2002.

1. CU_buffalo

CU_buffalo Member
    7+ Year Member

I got a 9V,12P,R,12B. Is this competitive enough for all med schools, including top 20. I'm majoring in Elect. Eng. with 3.96 gpa and 4.0 science.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Luv Nietzsche

Luv Nietzsche Member
    7+ Year Member

Your MCAT & GPA are excellent, but don't forget med schools also look for EC. Some schools like to see a balanced education (Sci+NonSci) & a well-rounded background. The best source would be MSAR.

4. relatively prime

relatively prime post happy member
    7+ Year Member

Yeah sure... but keep in mind that the top 20 are kinda weird. Even with an 11V 13P 13B you shouldn't feel too confident that you will get into one of them. I think the 9 verbal may hurt you a little bit (at the top 20)... so I would suggest you make sure our essays are really good :)

good luck :)