Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I've been spending the last couple of weeks or so since the IFB board results came out adjusting my mindset to a positive outlook on being a flight surgeon for a few years (I'd really rather not be pissed/depressed/drunk for most of my mid-to-late-twenties) and I'm coming around to the idea that I'll get to do some really neat things that I wouldn't have a chance to do in the civilian world. I figure I'll be an attending at 40 just like the rest of my classmates, but I'll have much better stories to tell impressionable young medical students. 🙂
I'd really appreciate hearing any positive stories, experiences, or whatever you liked about being a flight surgeon from all of you great former and current military doctors out there. Thanks!
I'd really appreciate hearing any positive stories, experiences, or whatever you liked about being a flight surgeon from all of you great former and current military doctors out there. Thanks!