Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
My grades in the required science courses are pretty good, probably around a 3.3 GPA. I've taken the OAT twice, and so far the best I've done was a 270 overall. I'm taking an online Kaplan course now, but I'm still afraid that when I take the test again my score won't improve enough.
Are there any schools that look at grades, evaluation letters, etc. a little more than the OAT scores?
Any info is appreciated.
Thanks.
My grades in the required science courses are pretty good, probably around a 3.3 GPA. I've taken the OAT twice, and so far the best I've done was a 270 overall. I'm taking an online Kaplan course now, but I'm still afraid that when I take the test again my score won't improve enough.
Are there any schools that look at grades, evaluation letters, etc. a little more than the OAT scores?
Any info is appreciated.
Thanks.