Technology Good inkjet printer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PluckyDuk8

Pluck of all Plucks
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations on a below $100 inkjet non-photo printer to go with my iBook. My needs are basic, mostly word documents. I would like the cartridges to last as long as possible and superior quality isn't that much of an issue.
 
PluckyDuk8 said:
Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations on a below $100 inkjet non-photo printer to go with my iBook. My needs are basic, mostly word documents. I would like the cartridges to last as long as possible and superior quality isn't that much of an issue.

Go with HP or Epson.