Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am interested in learning about dermatology, specifically, the skin layers of the face. I was wondering if there was a good introductory textbook for this? Probably a very general text, not necessarily pathology or diseases.
I wanted to delve into some research articles, but I feel like i need a good primer, and I don't think wikipedia will cut it.
I am beginning pre-med and haven't even taken Bio yet, so preferably nothing too advanced.
I am interested in learning about dermatology, specifically, the skin layers of the face. I was wondering if there was a good introductory textbook for this? Probably a very general text, not necessarily pathology or diseases.
I wanted to delve into some research articles, but I feel like i need a good primer, and I don't think wikipedia will cut it.
I am beginning pre-med and haven't even taken Bio yet, so preferably nothing too advanced.