Good journals for submitting ENT case studies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

singmed15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to get the advice of those of you involved in research. Without delving too much into the details, I'm an M1 interested in submitting a case report relevant to ENT (it involves the nose, if that's helpful).

I don't have much prior experience with case reports, but understand that many journals don't really accept/encourage case reports anymore as they're not seen as being all that helpful to broader clinical practice. I also understand that this is not a universally held opinion, and that some journals are perfectly fine with case reports. I just wanted to get some notion of what ENT journals it would be a good idea looking into for trying to submit a case report, and hear out any suggestions or tips you may have on how to tailor my report best for these journals.

I know there are similar threads regarding other specialties, but I couldn't find one on this forum specific to ENT. If I missed such a thread, please link me to it and I'll be on my way. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

This isn't a decision you need to make. Just talk to the attending you're working with and see what journal they want to submit to.

There's a journal called Case Studies of Otolaryngology. Publisher is Riwan, I think.