Good liberal arts colleges for premed?

Started by nysegop
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nysegop

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are some good liberal arts colleges for premed? I'm thinking in terms of preparing onesself for medical school (and getting accepted). I want be able to work one-on-one with the faculty. I know some liberal arts colleges boast 100% acceptance into medical schools. Knox College is one of them. Know any others?
 
What are some good liberal arts colleges for premed? I'm thinking in terms of preparing onesself for medical school (and getting accepted). I want be able to work one-on-one with the faculty. I know some liberal arts colleges boast 100% acceptance into medical schools. Knox College is one of them. Know any others?

I know nothing about Knox College specifically, but schools that boast 100% acceptance rates often scew the numbers in one way or anothers. Often they limit it to those they write a committee letter for and they will only write one for you if they believe you will actually get in - based on GPA, MCAT, research, volunteering, etc. They probably also include reapplicants in there, meaning they eventually got in, but not the first time so they can still say 100% acceptance rate. Just be careful when looking at that because it is often very misleading.